There are numerous, varied and mixed for every ability hiking tours available. In total, there are over 100 marked trails for hiking and Nordic walking. Need help choosing, let us work with you to create you an individual programme of hiking!
The following are top destinations - just outside the front door:
Walks from the hotel without a car:
- from Pass Lueg after Kuchelbach in the Unterscheffau (2.5 hours).
- Pass Lueg - Steinberger - Ebner Bauer - enjoy the showers over the Salzach River Gorge and back to hotel (2 hours).
- Walk on the road to the sign Schildkarhütte (2 hours).
- From Pass Lueg by the Salzach River Gorge on the Cement Factory Bernhofer in the beautiful bluntau Valley (2 hours).
- From Pass Lueg on the Federal road through the Lammer bridge - left on the footpath next to the Lammer Valley moar after Golling (1 hour).
Hiking with the car and then on foot:
- Pass Lueg - Seewaldsee - A beautiful mountain lake in the midst of a gentle mountain scenery and lush green meadows.
- Pass Lueg - Enzianhütte - Trattberg hike, beautiful view, romantic Alpine pastures - also for children.
- Pass Lueg - Gasteig - Naturpark Kuchl Light ascending trail on the East side of the Hohen Göll with panoramic views - refreshments in the guest house " Schöne Aussicht ".
- Around the Rabenstein - St. Anton. Very scenic hike in the neighbouring town of Golling.
- Eisriesenwelt Werfen Ice cave is unique in Europe and an unforgettable experience for the whole family. For more information see Ice cave
Our house is directly located on the Salzalpensteig.